1. The entrant has read the Rules and Regulations for the 2018 Canadian Screen Awards.
2. The information provided within this application is complete and accurate.
3. The entrant represents and warrants to the Academy that:
(a) the entrant has obtained all necessary rights and permissions required to transfer the rights to the Academy as contemplated below, and has paid or
will pay all applicable residuals, royalties, reuse fees and other participations with respect to the Academy's usage as contemplated below; and
(b) there is no litigation, claim, proceeding or dispute pending or threatened against the entrant or the Entry, the adverse determination of which might
adversely affect the Academy or impair the Academy's ability to exploit its rights hereunder.
4. The entrant hereby does transfer to the Academy, the right, in perpetuity, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, throughout the world, to:
a) incorporate one or more clips of this Entry into one or more television and/or other programs for exploitation (whether with and/or without soundtrack,
including musical score);
b) show any portion of this Entry to Academy members as considered necessary by the Academy in its sole discretion;
c) show any portion of this Entry during Canadian Screen Awards presentations;
d) archive clips of this Entry (whether with and/or without soundtrack, including musical score and including video clips, audio clips and/or still images)
to an interactive storage device, to the Academy web site and/or the World Wide Web;
e) otherwise use one or more clips of the Entry for promotional purposes for the Canadian Screen Awards and/or enhancement of the image of Canadian
f) reproduce, reformat, modify and/or edit any such clips for any of the foregoing purposes; and
g) transfer any or all of the above-mentioned rights to one or more third parties for the aforesaid purposes.
All of the foregoing rights are transferred by the entrant to the Academy for use in connection with the current and/or future Canadian Screen Awards
Shows. The entrant hereby agrees to indemnify the Academy from any loss, liability, cost, expense and/or damage, including reasonable attorney's fees,
suffered by the Academy arising from the foregoing transfer of rights including without limitation any breach of the entrant's representations and
5. The Authorized Signing Person owns the production represented by the Entry or is authorized in writing by the owner to submit this Entry.
6. The entrant HAS NOTIFIED ALL INDIVIDUALS HEREIN ENTERED as potential nominees that they have been entered.
7. Broadcaster produced Programs (i.e. produced 100% in-house) warrant that they meet the criteria of CRTC/CAVCO requirements by entering the awards.